Monday, February 11, 2013

"New Developer New Phone" Promotion

If you've been on the fence about writing apps for Windows Phone, or you've dabbled in it but need that extra help or push to make it, or if you made the app but just haven't launched it in the store, or even if you have apps in other stores and want to port them over to Windows Phone, this is the promotion for you.

If you are a new developer to Windows Phone, I have a Nokia Lumia 800 with your name on it. Just create 1 app or game, put it in the store and contact me at ext-Paras.Wadehra@nokia.com with your DVLUP username and your shipping info to get your new phone. Contact me if you are not already signed up for DVLUP and I will send you a code to sign up.

Feel free to reach out to me if you need any technical help during your development phase. I also have a limited amount of Windows Phone Dev Center tokens that will be given out on a first come first come basis to developers who send me a xap file of their working app.

This offer is open to residents of US and Canada only.

Cheers,
Paras Wadehra
Twitter: @ParasWadehra
FB Group: http://www.facebook.com/WindowsPhoneDeveloper
Find my apps at http://bit.ly/MyWPApps
(Nokia Developer Ambassador)

No comments: