Saturday, February 2, 2013

Want to win a $1000?

Who wants to win a $1000 just for building a Windows Phone or Windows 8 app? I hear a lot of voices saying "I do!"

Well, you've come to the right place. Now you can enter to win one of 3 prizes each month $1000, $500 and $250 from Feb-1 to Jun-30, 2013.

All you need to do is head over to http://bit.ly/MSTAP and provide your name, email, and a link to your app and just sit back and relax, waiting to cash in if you win! Cha Ching:)

And remember, this promotion is in addition to the other promotions I am running, like the phone giveaways. Make sure to enter this promotion and do not forget to ask me for your Nokia Lumia phone!

I run contests on Twitter from time to time, so follow me @ParasWadehra for more exciting contests to come.

Send me an email at ext-Paras.Wadehra@nokia.com if you need to reach me.

Hope to see lot more apps from you all soon...

Cheers,
Paras Wadehra
Twitter: @ParasWadehra
FB Group: http://www.facebook.com/WindowsPhoneDeveloper
(Nokia Developer Ambassador)

No comments: