Saturday, February 2, 2013

Want to win a $1000?

Who wants to win a $1000 just for building a Windows Phone or Windows 8 app? I hear a lot of voices saying "I do!"

Well, you've come to the right place. Now you can enter to win one of 3 prizes each month $1000, $500 and $250 from Feb-1 to Jun-30, 2013.

All you need to do is head over to and provide your name, email, and a link to your app and just sit back and relax, waiting to cash in if you win! Cha Ching:)

And remember, this promotion is in addition to the other promotions I am running, like the phone giveaways. Make sure to enter this promotion and do not forget to ask me for your Nokia Lumia phone!

I run contests on Twitter from time to time, so follow me @ParasWadehra for more exciting contests to come.

Send me an email at if you need to reach me.

Hope to see lot more apps from you all soon...

Paras Wadehra
Twitter: @ParasWadehra
FB Group:
(Nokia Developer Ambassador)

No comments: